Do this... List 12 people down that come our in you mind n do not do the question first...
1. Seow Kean
2. Xin Yi
3. Siew May
4. Guan Ren
5. Amelia Pek
6. Eliza Lim
7. Joni Tan
8. Foo Wei Wen
9. Lim Sook Mun
10. Ashley Teoh
11. Shau Hong
12. Jamie Oh
1. When was the last time U met 3?
@ Two or three weeks ago.
2. Miss anyone of them?
@ Yeah.
3. How old is 12?
@ 15, we are in the same class.
4. What if 9 & 8 dated?
@ 0.0 They are both girls n I'm sure they like guys.
5. Is 7 Schooling?
@ Yeah!!! We are in the same class!!!
6. How long have you and 2 known each other?
@ 2 years ^.^
7. Do you love 1?
@ Definately! I love her so much and I really cannot imagine my life without her. She is my best best friend.
8. Is 10 & 11 were to fight, who's side would you be on?
@ Er... See who is right n who is wrong first.
9. How is 3 like?
@ Active in everything. Club activities, swimming, blogging...
10. Would you life with 5 & 6?
@ Yeah! But if live with 6 got a bit problem. She will sure talk the whole day. LOL~ Sry 6, kidding... haha...
11. Ever kissed with 2? Who is 2 for you?
@ Nope! 2 is one of my best friend.
12. What is 3's favourite colour?
@ Blue... I rmb that but it was long time ago. Eh 3, am I correct?
13. What if 5 confesses his/her love to you?
@ I will reject!!! Coz I like guys, not girls.
14. Would you be in a relationship with 12?
@ No way! She is... I... Don't want to say it out.
15. Went to 11's house before?
@ Nope...
16. Ever spend money on any of them?
@ Yes!!! Belanja makan, birthday presents...
17. Who is the funniest?
@ 1!!! She is so cute n funny! Haha...
18. What is 4's favourite ice-cream flavour?
@ How do I know? We didn't talk for a half or year gua~
19. Where does 9 live?
@ If not USJ 20 then is USJ 21 or USJ 22 or USJ 23.
20. Lastly, if it is you last meeting with all of them, what will your last words be?
@ I really love you all. I will remember you all and farewell. Take good care and love the ones beside you.
Can i copy it to my blog? with my own answers laa~ XD!! btw i think u will not reply until next week.. so i copy first.. =="
ReplyDeletehaha... ya it was blue. but 3 weeks ago i changed to white~! :D
ReplyDelete3 weeks ago? Not a long time...
ReplyDelete